Stained teeth? We can help you out! To get back to those “pearly whites” we simply take custom impressions of your teeth for whitening trays/clear retainer. With these retainers, you simply place a drop of whitening gel onto each tooth impression on the tray and wear them while going about your day. After a few days, you will notice a sparkling difference and the results allow you to smile with confidence! Schedule today to get your whitening trays!
- Prior to inserting your trays, brush and floss your teeth. Lightly tap tray to adapt sides of try to teeth.
- Load trays with whitening gel by placing a small dot of solution on the front surface of each tooth.
- After placing trays in your mouth, press lightly on the front and wipe off any excess solution.
- Leave trays in for the prescribed amount of time.
- After you complete each whitening treatment, rinse your trays thoroughly and lightly brush your teeth.
- NO dark liquids for 2 hours immediately after whitening (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Red Wine).
- 35% solution- wear your trays NO LONGER than 30 minutes
- 20% solution- Wear your trays NO LONGER than 2-4hrs/day
- 15% solution- Wear your trays NO LONGER than 8-10hrs/day
- You may experience some sensitivity; if the sensitivity increases you may skip every other day.
- To help prevent sensitivity, avoid using any whitening or tarter toothpaste and avoid acidic fruits and juices
- For your initial whitening treatment, you will want to do the whitening treatment for 10-14 days.
- For touch-up whitening, you will only require 2 days of treatments usually every 6 months to 1 year.