Have a long list of dental work that needs to be done? Consider full or partial dentures! Dentures are a removable replacement for missing teeth. Full dentures replace a full set of teeth on top or bottom of the mouth. Partial dentures are used when you still have natural teeth remaining. No more gummy smiles and stumbling through your words, call our office for a consultation today!
Care for your denture:
- When dentures are not being worn, place them in water or a safe cleansing solution so they don’t dry out.
- DO NOT boil them to clean them. This will cause the denture to warp.
- If you have mouth sores from your denture, please contact our office to get the denture adjusted.
- Use denture cleanser to keep it clean. You can find it at any grocery store in the oral care section.
- If your denture loosens, you can use a denture adhesive like FixODent. If your denture continues to not fit well, contact our office to get it adjusted.